The Ernest Charles Co History

The Ernest Charles Co. has its origins back in 1844, when an Exeter chemist, Isaac Lang began selling medicinal seed alongside traditional medicines. As the years passed, the business grew into a specialist supplier of wild bird feeds, based until recently in the idyllic Devon town of Crediton. In the summer of 2012, saw us move from Devon to our new home amid the rolling Wolds of Lincolnshire. This move was prompted by the need to be closer to our seed suppliers, and ensures that we can continue to supply our customers with top quality bird feeds, at sensible prices.